||Land Development Manager - 2
|Annual Salary Range:
||$80,000.00 - $120,000.00
Four-year Bachelor's Degree in Planning, Urban Land Economics, or related field, and or Professional Designation;
- Minimum six years of experience in the field of land development and other components of real estate development;
- Demonstrable experience in seeking land use entitlements, preferably for a company whose primary business is commercial land development, or a related field;
-Managerial experience preferable, specifically in directing a Land Development Associate, managing a professional consultant team, stakeholders, and government department relationships.
Our client, a National Real Estate Development Company is currently looking for a Land Development Manager to
oversee and manage all land development responsibilities and various site acquisitions within the Portfolio. Responsible for identifying suitable sites for retail development within specified markets, in accordance with Company's current and future objectives.
The specific duties and responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsive to commercial development opportunities
in accordance with the Company's project
plan approval procedures;
- Responsible for site acquisition, either through directing an acquisitions specialist, an outside
broker, or through direct contact with prospective vendors;
- Responsible for executing approved project plans through the coordination of, and teaming with outside
consultants, Land Development Associates, financial analysts, administrative assistants, the Land Development Manager Engineering, and the Leasing manager, as well as through consultation with the Portfolio Leader;
- Develop, train and coach team members to increase their efficiency in bringing forward new
projects and executing approved project plans;
- Administrative functions including periodic project status updates in accordance with the Company's project plan approval procedures, project update meetings, and project plan revisions or updates in satisfaction of J.V. partner's requirements, as needed.
If you have previously registered with us and have had an interview, please
do not re-apply for this position. Contact your Consultant for further
information regarding this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of responses, only successful applicants will be